Duke Responds Quickly with an Innovative Product Solution
Quickly responding to a critical need of Taco Bell, Duke developed a new dry well concept, the DRI-CHANNEL™, to replace their existing steam well and cabinet that was in all their restaurants.
See the DRI-CHANNEL in action! View a clip featuring Duke and Taco Bell from The History Channel's Modern Marvels.
- DRI-CHANNEL™ Hot Food System offers:
- Up to $4,500 per year in energy savings to each restaurant
- Extruded, hard anodized aluminum heat surface for easy cleanup and long life
- Full wrap around channel for even heat distribution
- Improved food quality with six independent heat zones held at the right temperature all the time
- Restaurant managers overwhelmingly endorse the ease of maintenance of the new system.
- Duke provides turnkey installation service to get this technology deployed into the entire restaurant system
- Over 1,000 restaurant installations in less than 1-1/2 years
- 3 to 6 installations per night
- Take control of location at 9:00 PM and return restaurant to operator by 7:00 AM the next day
- Cut out existing steam table and replace with DRI-CHANNEL™
- Requires electrical, plumbing and welding services